The Pizzaiolo is the first domestic countertop oven to hit 750°F and cook an authentic wood fired style pizza in 2 minutes. It replicates the three types of heat generated by a brick oven – conductive, radiant and convective. Our Element iQ system also replicates the ideal baking environment for New York, Pan, Thin & Crispy and Frozen pizzas.
- Reaching temperatures up to 750°F, the smart oven Pizzaiolo countertop pizza oven by Breville cooks authentic wood fired style pizzas in just 2 minutes
- ELEMENT IQ SYSTEM: Achieve optimum cooking performance with our Element IQ system—our smart system that adjusts the heating elements to your cooking needs, ensuring your chosen pizza is cooked to perfection
- PRESET PIZZA FUNCTIONS: The Pizzaiolo pizza oven comes with a number of preset cooking functions so you get the perfect bake, whatever your pizza style. Settings include Wood Fired, New York, Pan, Thin & Crispy, and Frozen
- BRICK OVEN TASTE: The Pizzaiolo smart pizza oven’s specialised heat technology replicates the brick oven bake with even cooking in temperatures up to 750°F—to char your crust and brown your base, without overcooking your toppings
- CONDUCTIVE HEAT FOR A CHARRED BASE: The responsive incoloy heating elements quickly and evenly heat up the cordierite stone, and maintains your desired temperature for a perfectly cooked base with just the right amount of char
- RADIANT HEAT FOR A LEOPARD SPOTTED CRUST: Intense radiant heat is controlled by Breville’s heating elements, so not only do you no longer need to rotate your food, you end up with a perfectly spotted crust—usually only achievable with a traditional brick oven
- CONVECTIVE HEAT FOR PERFECTLY BAKED TOPPINGS: The optimised reflector shield protects your toppings from intense heat, so you can achieve a perfect char without burning your toppings. For other pizza styles, inner element dynamic switching ensures toppings, cheese and dough are evenly browned
There are no reviews yet.